A paw-lalalalove ♥
Shocked
Pawee Tuesday, April 28, 2009 04:01 0loves



I was eating my dinner while texting with my dad. We were talking about the request of my mom. I was the one texting my dad because my mom was using smart, me and dad were globe. so.. there. Then he suddenly opened
a topic about PBB (Pinoy Big Brother).


Papa:
"pao, alam mo ba.. natanggap sa PBB si Ate Bambie mo."
Me: "Weh?! talaga pa? baka tumatanda ka lang. :O"
Papa: "Baliw! Totoo.. nag-audition siya nung nandito yung Abs-Cbn sa FSUU."
Me: "Wooooooow!! XD"
Papa: "Oo. Tama. Wow talaga. kaya paglaki mo, mag-aaudition ka din."
Me: "Aba, yan ang ayoko :)) Hindi nga ako kumakain ng ibang pagkain eh."
Papa: "Loko! kaya nga isasali kita!"

Me: "Hay nako, pa. Bahala ka dyan. Bahala na si Batman! XD"

Yes, we talk like that. Me and my dad are really really really close foreals. But when it comes to studies, he becomes someone else. He always want me to focus on my studies and books first before the boys. He's strict when it comes to this. lol. Anyway, even though he's strict sometimes, I still understand him. He only want what's best for me, right? That's the reason why I love my dad. He's unlike any other. lol :D

READ MORE?



HTTP://PAWEE-XXII.BLOGSPOT.COM

READ!

1. use Mozilla Firefix 3 and 1280x800 resolution for it to look nice. TRUST me, it sucks with IE. :)
2. RIPPERS && HATERS are free to click the [X] button on the upper right corner.
3. Respect me and I'll respect you, Intendez?
navigation
talk box

ShoutMix chat widget

music



site
layout by IchigoGelato