A paw-lalalalove ♥
One sunny morning
Pawee Tuesday, April 28, 2009 20:18 0loves



I was still sleeping and swimming in the world of Dream Land until my Tita knocked me up on my door so loud. Like there were Famished and Carnivorous Elephants and Lions who was running for her. :/ Fkktard. Then she just wanna tell me that I should get up? :/ What for? Im not gonna do anything this morning. Im not going anywhere today, so why should I? Im so annoyed with her voice coz she sounds like she's always shouting and like its her last breath. So, Im not talking to her often. And.. I hate her. She already old and has lots of things in mind but she and her husband never had a home or house of their own. :| So, Imbes na sa amin lang ni mama tong bahay, may kahati pa din kame. Im not being selfish here, I just want them to live their own life with their own money and with their own hardworks. Because my mom was always the one paying all all the bills here up until now. They never worked. Ang kakapal talaga ng mukha. My mom is dying for her fkking work and yung dalawa, nagpapakasarap lang? Its so unfair. They
MUST work too, you know. Mom will not always be there for them, Mom will soon die. And I think they dont know that. If it happens, where will they live? Libre na nga sila sa lahat ng gastos dito sa bahay, di pa nakikisama sa amin ni mama. They have their own world, the both of them. I dont understand the fkken attitude of my Tita, she's so plastic. Damn her. She's making lots if excuses and reasons. Bakit hindi nalang siya magtrabaho, since summer naman diba? :| I dont know what's with her. Anyway, I dont care about her. Back to the story :D Dad called me up after this creature knocked on my door. He said I should get up coz its tanghali na. And then I said, 10 minutes please? :)) lol. Then he said, sige after daw namin mag-usap. And then he was asking for mom's account number in her ATM I think? He'll gonna padala some money baby :)) Then He said he'll give me 1000. And then I was like, "PA! anong mabibili ko sa 1000? Nako." then he said, if hindi daw siya busy bukas, he'll add one 0 to the money. So, 10,000 na. harhar. Oh Yeah, Im so spoiled. Im an only child kasi, that's why. But sometimes, its kinda hard to be one. You dont have someone to talk to. Wala kang kakulitan. Wala kang kasama whenever you go out to the malls. Nakakalungkot grabe. I wanna experience yung mga away ng mga magkapatid like chaw. lol. Kung magsagutan sila ng Ate nya, eh nagmumurahan pa. Ang saya ng ganun. I wish I could have an Ate like that. Yung ka-murahan mo sa araw-araw. lol.

READ MORE?



HTTP://PAWEE-XXII.BLOGSPOT.COM

READ!

1. use Mozilla Firefix 3 and 1280x800 resolution for it to look nice. TRUST me, it sucks with IE. :)
2. RIPPERS && HATERS are free to click the [X] button on the upper right corner.
3. Respect me and I'll respect you, Intendez?
navigation
talk box

ShoutMix chat widget

music



site
layout by IchigoGelato