A paw-lalalalove ♥
Nothing's gonna stop us now.
Pawee Friday, May 01, 2009 00:34 0loves

Jemmie's Message for ME :)

» MiNEKOARCH || » PAWCHIEEEE :*

What's your first impression of that member?
First impression? Really friendly. :eh: I really don`t know about tha 'poser' issue. By tha way, I met her as PAW, not Danx. I met her at New Member`s Intro. I left a welcome message for her but she didn`t reply to my welcome. But that`s okay. :D Her name caught my eye. Do you know Paw Diaz of Star Circle Quest? Yeahh. I like Paw Diaz. :] This is a mababaw reason but because of her name, Paw, I wanna befriend her. Hahaha. :lol: I can be weird at times. But yeahh. I never thought of negative impressions about her, though. ;)

How did you become friends in ftalk?
I already saw her posting on Confessions Thread. And since Iam mosa, I`ve read some of tha confessions of tha members then I began thinking about what had happened to her past. :ninja: Tha time when I was inactive here. But I really didn`t care at first `cause I didn`t know that she was a p. Yeah. Tha P word. :] Anyways. We became friends when she gave me a +reputation. At first, I didn`t really care about it. I don`t know MiNEKOARCH, k. I know her as PAAAW : ):lol: I`m sorry. Hee. But days had passes, I decided to PM her. To thank her for tha reputation she gave. Then tadaa~ She replied. A sweet reply. That`s when I thought of being her friend. Then she asked for my y!m then yeahh. We chatted and chatted and chatted and until now, we still chat. ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tell something about him/her.
Pawchie. Pawchie. Pawchie. What can I saw about her? :p Well. First and foremost, she is sooooo sweet. :] And I like her for that. She is a friend to me. Not just an ordinary meaning of 'friend'. I don`t call anyone I know and knows me a 'friend'. `Cause the real meaning of 'friendship' is not just because you know each other or you talk almost everyday. But it has deeper meanings. Unexplainable. ;) She is one of my closest, if I may say, friend here in Ftalk. She is sooo hyper and I like it. For real. :x Hahaha. And and. Just yesterday, we talked about someone. Haha. Sshhhh .. :ninja: she is so mosa but I love it. :x tihee. She shares stuffs to me. She is someone I can trust and I know that. We don`t really share secrets that much but .. we still do. Hahaha. And another thing is, she shared something to me about ano and ano. Hahaha. :> And I shared something to her. I think? Wait. Did I? Lol. Iamsolabo. Don`t mind me. :lol:Pawchie. Be a friend of her and you`ll be lucky. Iam serious.

Message to her.
Heyy, Pawchie. Here it is. I really don`t know if you liked it. But yeah. This is my 'best' already. I hope you`ll stay the same. Keep in touch, okay? I don`t wanna lose a friend like you. For real, no bola-s here. And oh. I hope you will still tha 'Pawchie' I know. Don`t change. Maybe, be a better person. And thank you for telling me about Ch-- and Ma--. Hahaha. I think you know what it is na. I hope we could chitchat more. You know. ;; ) You have my digits naman e. And I have yours. Text-text? Hee. So yeah. Iam running out of words now. Be safe always. Again, don`t change cause I love you for who and what you are now.

JEMMIE'S GIFT for ME :]

I heart you so bad, Jemmie :** Thankss! :]

READ MORE?



HTTP://PAWEE-XXII.BLOGSPOT.COM

READ!

1. use Mozilla Firefix 3 and 1280x800 resolution for it to look nice. TRUST me, it sucks with IE. :)
2. RIPPERS && HATERS are free to click the [X] button on the upper right corner.
3. Respect me and I'll respect you, Intendez?
navigation
talk box

ShoutMix chat widget

music



site
layout by IchigoGelato