A paw-lalalalove ♥
A little too not over her :)
Pawee Friday, May 01, 2009 04:23 0loves

This Message is made by CHAW :)

NOTE: don't mind my typo/s. I know you have the brains; i knwo you'll understand what I am trying to say here. :eh::eh:

Danx. Soulmate. EX-husbie. Star.
No picture, i don't need it. Pictures ain't needed. SHE is.

My first impression of this girl is, she’s a flirt. I should say the truth, right? I thought she was a flirt and all of those stuffs since I saw her first-ever-picture when I first met her. I met her in Tambayan (a room from xatech). The pic she used? Hmm. It was not her, Haha, but I admit, I thought it was really her since the way she type those words, it’s really, flirty. ((: I also thought she had an affair with my Ralph-THEN-because they were like so sweet with each other. Hmm. There. Haha. She thought of me as a snob because I don’t make pansin to her anymore, well I wasn’t actually snob. I’m just afraid to be ignored whenever I’m going to be the first one who’ll do the move.

How did you become friends?
We never started our friendship here in Ftalk. Yeah, we started it OUTSIDE ftalk. I first talked to her when she visited our room. I was kind of shy at first since, I was still a newbie in that room. My close friends talked to her; and until, I was the only one who wasn’t talking to her. So I gave her a simple hello. I called her ‘star’ that time since her name was full of stars. *That was also the time I thought of her as a flirt or maarte*. Then one day, there were only three of us in the room. It was me, her, and cool. I also got the chance to be close with cool. Until we signed up here, then I confessed to her that I’m only a sophomore, a thirteen year old girl who has a mind of a seventeen year old lady; since she knew me as ‘orenic chaw’ a sixteen-year-old-girl from Pampanga. Well I lied about my age. :D HAHA. I got super shocked to since she confessed that she’s only a 2nd yr dude, too; but she’s a year older than me. I thought to myself then, “Haha. I never thought that we were just playing and fooling each others’ minds.”

Tell something to her/ about her.
About her? I love her even though she’s not real or what; even though she’s just a friend that can be find somewhere across the net. She has the qualities of an ideal best friend. Although I admit, I seriously over-reacted on what I have found out. But my trust in her had never been broken, it just became weak that’s why a lot of temptations came in. I want to thank her, too; for making me realize that images don’t count, attitude does. I’ve known her as ‘somebody else’ image’, but I don’t care. Seriously. (: True friends don’t believe in other people. I would still accept you even if you’re already at your worst. Hey, you whore. Study your lessons; study hard (start now) because I want you to be my schoolmate someday. Atenean, right? or not? ((: Anyway. I promise that I’m going to study somewhere in Manila. I’m going to boost my grades up starting next school year so that I will pass in schools like UP or Ateneo. Hmm, what more. She’s not just a friend, but a sister to me. She’s my ‘second’ eldest sister. The difference between her and my ate is, she’s not touchable. Haha. XD anyway. She’s there whenever I need her. She’ll fight for me, right? Haha. I admit I’m kind of afraid whenever I talk about my enemy to her. Because she’ll enter my mess and have my enemy f-ed up without any reason at all. (: I always worry about her whenever she thinks of arguing with someone, RIGHT?! haha. I love her for reals, no one can replace her, god gave her to me. Steal her from me and I’ll curse you to death even though I know I would be making a sin. I admit my cyber life went kind of grayish and miserable when she left me. But I understood her; she left because I was mad at her. Sorry. Lol. Anyway, I may dislike her, but I would never ever hate her. (:

Last message: I don't want to promise that I will always be here for you. Because I'm not a God. I'm not: whenever you need me, I'm always here. I'm not like that. But still, whenever I'm here, present-ly talking to you, don't forget to tell me everything-like EVERYTHING. Hihi. Always remember, god is here. God will be the one who'll talk to me; if ever you will be needing me. God will make me feel that. Haha. Iloveyou.

Gift: I’m the gift. =D Makes sense? Right? :eh::eh: Disagree with me and you're dead. :lol: xD



READ MORE?



HTTP://PAWEE-XXII.BLOGSPOT.COM

READ!

1. use Mozilla Firefix 3 and 1280x800 resolution for it to look nice. TRUST me, it sucks with IE. :)
2. RIPPERS && HATERS are free to click the [X] button on the upper right corner.
3. Respect me and I'll respect you, Intendez?
navigation
talk box

ShoutMix chat widget

music



site
layout by IchigoGelato