A paw-lalalalove ♥
Home sweet home?
Pawee Sunday, May 31, 2009 18:23 0loves

I just came here in Butuan City, Mindanao yesterday. I fly all the way here all by myself. I was scared at fisrt because I dont have anyone with me, I dont know anyone on the airport and on the airplane even though it isnt my first time to fly all by muself :] Ohh well. Im not that nervous because my mom was with me at first.. Good thing she was watching me.. Anyway, my flight was at 11:35 and the lady said I should be there before fifteen minutes.. Eh I went to the CR and I didnt noticed the time.. then when I looked at it, it was already 11:31. So I hurried up and follow the people's line. :D Hahaha. I ran all the way to the Butuan Section and fall in line XD Oha. I fell in lineee XD :)) I kid there. Anyway, when i was already there on the plane, I hurried because it was hot and all the passengers were there so Its so damn crowded XD I worry that I will be suffocated and soon collapse so I went immediately inside the plane. I immediately sat down on the seat 2F. I was on the second seat beside the window. Ate Michelle placed me there so i can see the sky.. but I already saw the sky many times XD Hahahaha. Anyway, an old woman was seated next on the next seat beside me. She was eating Sky FLakes XD Hahaha. Then beside me a cute guy.. but he transferred seat because he was seated on the wrong seat, gets? :)) Hahaha. Then i was like, SAYANG TLGA!! Hahaha. :]] Then the plane started to run and run and run and run.. It took us like 45 minutes for the plane to start and fly because the port had traffic because other planes were gonna fly the same way. XD So were delayed. Eek? Then after like an hour or so, finally the plane flew XD hahaha. I make takip my ears because of the pressure that hurts. :)) Hahahaa. So there, I was so sleepy so i slept inside the plane after the beautiful stewardess named Ola showed and demonstrated to us how to use the life vest and the mask. She was really beautiful and nice (: Wootwoot. back to the story, I slept for a short time only because the passengers beside us were noisy. The little girl was so noisy, she was screaming and standing on the seats of the plane. omo :-j pakerrr.

We got there in Butuan after 2 hours. I immediatly went down the plane and thanked God for the uber safe trip :P :] I looked for my dad and gave him my bags and waited for my maleta XD hahaha. Then we went home :) Blah Blah Blah. I still need to enroll and take my entrance exam for me to be an official FSUU student @-) Weetweet. Goodluck to me XD

READ MORE?



HTTP://PAWEE-XXII.BLOGSPOT.COM

READ!

1. use Mozilla Firefix 3 and 1280x800 resolution for it to look nice. TRUST me, it sucks with IE. :)
2. RIPPERS && HATERS are free to click the [X] button on the upper right corner.
3. Respect me and I'll respect you, Intendez?
navigation
talk box

ShoutMix chat widget

music



site
layout by IchigoGelato