A paw-lalalalove ♥
Sweet Sentiment
Pawee Friday, May 01, 2009 23:51 1loves


M i N E K O A R C H
Pauchiee . Mommy Paw . Danx

What's your first impression of that member?
Really friendly. As everyone knows, she have a lots of friends here. And it's true. I also thought that she's hard to approach. But I'm wrong : D Hehe. Just message her once, and *swoosh!* she's there for you na. Haha. XD Even though that time, we're not that close ((:

How did you become friends in ftalk?
Same as with chaw (: At the crush thread. I also added her at my crush list, and crushed me back :J We knew each other more at YM e. Not here : D But it's also because of Super Fockers, our former e-group. And Mga Masayahing Pinoy, our latest e-group :>

Tell something about her.
Hmm. Thanks, thanks, thanks. Weei. Thanks for being a good mother to me (: Hehe. I know that you'll fight for me. And I really thank you for that. Basta, thanks for everything. I also don't want to lose you mommy paw. Yoi mean a lot to me :XX You're my one and only mommy here in FTalk. Promise. You'll always be my number 1 mommy. Advance happy mothers day! Haha. Charing :J Just stay the same. I know that I'm lucky to have you in my life, that's why I don't want to lose you. Never ever change. Stay sweet :"> Always keep in your mind that i love you so much. Sooo muchh! XD I'm always here for you. Dont be shy, Okay? Take care always :*

This message is from HER, my baby Jerriedee.
Thanks, Baby. I love you so much :**


READ MORE?



HTTP://PAWEE-XXII.BLOGSPOT.COM

READ!

1. use Mozilla Firefix 3 and 1280x800 resolution for it to look nice. TRUST me, it sucks with IE. :)
2. RIPPERS && HATERS are free to click the [X] button on the upper right corner.
3. Respect me and I'll respect you, Intendez?
navigation
talk box

ShoutMix chat widget

music



site
layout by IchigoGelato