A paw-lalalalove ♥
Rants disabled :D
Pawee Tuesday, May 12, 2009 16:47 0loves

I saved those irritating rants as draft. I dont want my blog to look like a trash. But, if you guys still want to read it, better pm me on yahoo messenger and i`ll send it to you right away. If you still want to stalk and post those fkking rants, then go on. I dont really care. I agree with the post of James. It's really immature to fight with a girl like me. Are you somewhat like a GAY? :)) I wanna roflmao and lol. hahahahaha. Okay, stop it paw. You're being too exaggerated. =)) Oh yeah, Who the hell cares? :)) loooolwuts. =))

READ MORE?



HTTP://PAWEE-XXII.BLOGSPOT.COM

READ!

1. use Mozilla Firefix 3 and 1280x800 resolution for it to look nice. TRUST me, it sucks with IE. :)
2. RIPPERS && HATERS are free to click the [X] button on the upper right corner.
3. Respect me and I'll respect you, Intendez?
navigation
talk box

ShoutMix chat widget

music



site
layout by IchigoGelato