A paw-lalalalove ♥
This isnt a stuffed-toy.
Pawee Tuesday, May 12, 2009 17:07 0loves

I was so excited 2 months ago because mom told me that she'll buy me a present, a special present. It was because I didnt have any grade below 84 for the whole year, except the fkkng and irritating MATH and I got an award, "The Most Helpful student in the Campus". :)) Okay, I dont exactly know why I got that award, but still Im proud. I dont know how the heck I became so helpful with my fellow schoolmates and classmates. Oh nah, whatever. Anyway, Thanks for the award by the way. Im happy. Almost all of my schoolmates in other section has a summer class, especially in math. They never did care about their grades. All they know was school was for having fun and for gaining new friends rather than a place to learn and build your future. They have the money, but do they have the brain? OMO. hahaha. Enough said. lol. Anyway, back to the topic. My mom and I decided to go to some malls so I could pick what I want for my special gift. We went to Starbucks so we'll enjoy the walk and then after we entered the resto, ( is it even a resto? oh, whatever :-j ) I saw a girl walking with her pet, it was a shih-tzu. Then I stared at it for like 5 minutes, it was really cute. XDD So there, I didnt know mom was looking too then she asked me, "You like puppies?" and then I was like.. "Yeah, but.. I dont know if i could take care of them." Then i dont know, but my mom asked me to go with her in Tiende and look for some pets that I might like. Of course I went with her. XD And then there.. we saw lotsa pets. we even went to Avilon Zoo. I forgot to bring my camera so I dont have any pictures. :( Ugh. Then we went home. Then my mom called her friend, Ate Miszelle because ate mich sells puppies. While they were talking, I was busy texting. lol. :)) I dont really care about their conversation. All I care is me, and how I will be happy with my life. I kid. Im not that selfish. =)) Im just a little too spoiled since Im the only child. I want my life to be perfect, but I think it wouldnt be that simple, I still have to overcome lots of problems in life.
Anyway, back again to the topic. After mom and ate mich talked, mom immediately drived me home. She left me at home and then she headed straight to Ate Mich's house. When she went home, she was smiling and was so excited. She's more excited than me. :)) hahaha. My mom is so funny. :-J Then she immediately told me about the pet then boom! This is my dearest real pet, Chammy. lol. A Princess type Shih-tzu. :) Mom bought her somewhere in a wonderful house full of cute puppies in Kingsville, Marikina. We bought it for P14,ooo. =)) Okay, its quite expensive, but still its worth it. She's 4 months old and she grows everyday. Isnt she so adorable? :X

READ MORE?



HTTP://PAWEE-XXII.BLOGSPOT.COM

READ!

1. use Mozilla Firefix 3 and 1280x800 resolution for it to look nice. TRUST me, it sucks with IE. :)
2. RIPPERS && HATERS are free to click the [X] button on the upper right corner.
3. Respect me and I'll respect you, Intendez?
navigation
talk box

ShoutMix chat widget

music



site
layout by IchigoGelato